Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 75: Crayola Model Magic Slug Family

my co-worker gave me a Crayola Model Magic Jungle Animals Craft Pack.  i've been holding on to it for a boring day like this.  at work, many days are busy and hectic, but some days... there's almost nothing to do.  so... when all the day-shift people leave it gets really quiet in the office and we can basically do anything we please.

today was CRAFTY DAY!  and me being me... i couldn't follow the instructions and use the kit to make the cute panda and monkey.  noooo... my co-worker already made those. 

FlickrMaster

i used the colors and made.... a slug family!  this clay is REALLY soft so it's hard to control and mold.  but it's nice, 'cause it air dries!  so in 72 hours they will be set. :)  and i have some really funny and cute desk decorations.  i especially like the vampire slug, don't you?


FlickrMaster

No comments:

Post a Comment