Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 56: Lego Scarab Attack

it's been ages since i've played with Legos! I LOVE LEGOS! i grew up with these toys. my mom bought me and my brother a whole bunch of legos that we mixed with bigger building blocks to randomly create things. it was a giant box full of adventure!

so... today i got my package in the mail from Lego.com

Lego Scarab Attack

i had to make my Scarab Attack set tonight. the box comes with all the pieces and instructions.

Lego Scarab Attack

when you follow the instructions, the whole thing looks like this:

Lego Scarab Attack

and then...
this is me being creative! :)
feel free to add your own captions to any of the pictures (click on the picture to add a caption to my flickr page too)
hahahaha...

Lego Scarab Attack
DIE DIE DIE! (or give me your cupcake)

Lego Scarab Attack
scarab regrets eating all those tacos

Lego Scarab Attack
i'm hungry

Lego Scarab Attack
thank you. i love chicken

Lego Scarab Attack
afternoon tea with chicken legs and fries

Lego Scarab Attack
my dog has the BIGGEST fleas!

No comments:

Post a Comment