Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 141: CAS Bee Thank You Card

my husband has not written his thank you cards for all the birthday presents he got last month.  sigh...

maybe if i make him a new one he will send them out this week.

IMG_8727

i found a sketch challenge in my Stampington Take Ten Spring 2011 magazine and created a simple card. (the card i made is on the far right.)

IMG_8728

i used my new Paper Trey Ink Honey Bees stamp set stamped in black ink.  the papers are all scraps from my never ending supply of paper pieces. 

i just received a bunch of papers in a craft supply destash swap on Swap-bot too.  i haven't finished packing up the package i have to sent to my partner, but my craft room is overflowing so i know it will be full of fun papers and embellishments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment