Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 98: Beautiful Butterfly Journal

Created a new cover for my journal for the Swap-bot "Round Robin Journal Swap." I used my new Papertrey Ink doily rubber-stamps with their chamomile tea dye ink pad on their rustic cream cardstock paper. Added a couple of Pink Paislee butterfly rubber-stamp images to fill in the page, then used a butterfly rub-on I've been holding on to for a while. The "beautiful" vellum sentiment is from the immortal love paper set I got from Joanns. I used my Xyron sticker maker to adhere the vellum. I attached the whole cardstock cover using eyelets on the four corners.

Round Robin Journal

The back cover is slightly different: clear swirl rubber-stamps and a smaller butterfly rub-on.

Round Robin Journal (back cover)

Now I just have to write a welcome message and send it off!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment