Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 35: Handstamped Ant Notecard

what to do today? i didn't feel like embroidering today, since my finger still hurts from where i stabbed myself yesterday.

i went online and looked for some inspiration... and found these by Bailey Doesn't Bark!


i really don't see myself spending $12 on a set of 4 notecards, so i took her idea and made my own!  of course i'm not going to profit from using her as inspiration... i hope she doesn't mind!

here's the one card i made today:

Day 35: Handstamped Ant Notecard

mine is not as elegant as her's, but i used a pre-cut/packaged notecard set i bought to make Christmas cards, a simple little Judith ant rubber stamp, and my StazOn jet black ink pad.

i'll have to try the ant stamp in different designs on another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment